Appointments can be made by text, email, phone or via the website contact page. Your appointment time is reserved specifically for you. Please note you cannot be seen any earlier than your allotted time and there is no waiting area currently at the clinic. There is ample parking on the road next to the clinic with no parking restrictions in place. You will receive an appointment reminder 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time via text message. Please reply to this text so I know that you are attending (even if its just a thumbs up).
Sadly owing to a number of "no shows" it has been necessary to introduce a consultation fee for any appointment in clinic of £30. This is payable at the time of booking and appointments are not confirmed until the fee has been paid. This is the charge for my time in clinic (usually 1 Hour) and my advise and expertise relating to your skin care needs. Should you go on to have treatment in clinic the consultation fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. A further consultation fee/deposit will be required for botulinum toxin review appointments of £30. This can be refunded if no "top up" is required at review or held for future appointments.
Unforseen circumstances can lead to delays, I am sympatthetic to this, please try and contact me should you know you are going to be delayed (if safe to do so). Any arrivals 15 minutes later than your booked appointment time may need to be rescheduled.
Cancellation and Failing to attend your appointment.
If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please give a minimum of 24 hours notice. Short term cancellations apply to any appointments cancelled within 24 hours of your appointment time and carry a fee of either the consultation fee (£30) for first appointments or skin consultations or the cost of your treatment (Short term cancellation fee maximum limit is £115 in the case of toxin or dermal filler appointments). If you fail to attend a consultation the consultation fee is also lost and further payment will be required to secure a future appointment.
How will we use the information you give us?
We will only use your information on the basis that it is necessary to administer your bookings or enquiries or help you with further assistance. Where we need to pass information to other hospitality members, it will only be for that purpose.
When or if we contact you, it will either be for the above reason, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing related products. For any other marketing it will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe easily at any time.
If we have to transfer information to a country outside the EU, we will only do so if a similar level of protection applies. If we need to obtain information which is by nature sensitive, we will only do so on the basis that it is in the public interest – for example to fight crime, prevent fraud or to make sure insurance is available.
When visiting our website, www.be-aestheticclinic.co.uk, we will collect only the domain name, but not your e-mail address. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual consumer and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
What type of personal information do we need?
· We may need personal details which might include details of your address means of transport, contact telephone numbers and e-mail address.
· We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention policy.
What other types of information do we need?
· We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
· We may gather it from information you submit to a website, by telephone, face to face or by email.
· We may receive it from booking platforms, also relevant hospitality booking members, who in turn ask for feedback on quality.
What are my legal rights?
· You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
· You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting, Be Aesthetic direct
· You have the right to ask us to correct information.
· You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for future bookings or finacil purposes as set out in our document retention policy.
· You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.